The Maclan Racing SSI series soldering iron is one of the best tool investments a racer can make. The iron is light weight, compact, and designed for high heat performance with superb safety features. This soldering iron will operate from 12V to 24V DC power. We recommend using 6S Li-Po battery for the best performance as the iron will heat to 840°F (450°C) in just about 10 seconds.
The built-in safety features will automatically cool the iron to 400°F if it’s not moved for 3 mins and will completely shut off power and go into standby mode after 6 mins of idle time. The OLED screen displays iron status and adjustment information. All parameters can be easily and quickly adjusted by the buttons on the handle.
• MCU control and program for precise temperature and safety control
• Maximum 840+°F (450°C) temperature for RC applications
• OLED display for easy reading status
• Portable size and light weight for easy transportation to race events
• Maximum 65W output with 24V power input
• Built-in safety parameters to protect battery voltage and soldering iron tip lifespan
• CE & FCC certified
SSI-065 Optional Tips: