The Maclan Racing Wireless Link is designed for transmitting data wirelessly between Maclan Racing ESC and mobile devices (Android OS with 5.0 or later, and iOS with 13 or later). With Maclan Racing Smart Link App, it allows ESC programming, firmware updating, and viewing data logs.
- Interface: micro USB connector
- WiFi Protocol: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Dimensions: 26x26x10mm
- Weight: 9g (with 10cm lead and micro USB connector)
- Supported OS: Android OS 5.0 or later, Apple iOS 13 or later
- P/N: MCL4220
Search keyword: Maclan Smart Link
- All ESC must be updated with the latest firmware before it will work properly with Wireless Link module.
- When the Wireless Link is plugged into the ESC, it has full control of the ESC. Means, the throttle will not arm while the Wireless Link is connected.