The SmartLink app was designed for Android mobile devices with OS version 5.0 or higher. It utilizes the mobile devices touch screen to perform some good functions.
- Profile change/ save
- ESC programming
- Data logging display (coming in next update)
- Online ESC firmware update
The on board USB port allows the ESC to connect to the mobile device directly without a bridging device. The SmartLink app could be found on Google Play. Use your Android mobile device and search Maclan SmartLink.
- Make sure your MMax ESC has the latest firmware update.
- Download and install Maclan SmartLink from Google Play on your Android mobile device.
- Remove the dust cover from the ESC USB port. Power on ESC.
5. Follow the on screen instructions, and enjoy your races!!