1/8th Scale Competition Redefined
The MMax 8 ESC was designed and built with one goal in mind: winning competitions.
Heavy collaboration with Jared Tebo ensures the top-quality hardware components will meet the demands of high caliber racing, and the software is able to provide what pro drivers require to win.
Full Aluminum Case with Super Powerful 8.4V BEC
The MMax 8 utilizes a full aluminum case that ensures the maximum thermal dissipation and extreme durability. The 40mm HV turbo ESC fan provides that extra insurance to cool down the ESC in extreme ambient conditions. The super-switch-mode BEC is designed to handle true HV for all types of servos from 6V to 8.4V. It provides the true power needed to steer 1/8 competition RC cars.
32-Bit CPU Platform with All New USB Host & Slave Dual Mode
Ever wondered if your ESC has the best performance and a real 32-bit processor? Well, we believe you certainly deserve to know the facts, while using the best products on the market. The MMax 8 ESC adapts Microchip PIC32 platform that processes all the complicated data at extreme speed to provide the most precise throttle and brake response. Another significant piece of the MMax 32-bit platform is the on board USB function. The MMax 8 has an upgraded USB mode that allows the ESC to connect directly via its USB port to:
1. MS Windows 7/10 PC
2. Maclan ProLink Programming card
3. Android devices
4. Maclan AirLink Wi-Fi module (coming in Spring 2020)
MMax 8 ESC Features
- High performance 32-bit PIC32 CPU for high speed and accurate processing.
- New generation firmware algorithms for the strongest ever throttle and brake performance.
- On board USB host + slave dual mode for the ease of connectivity and unlimited extensibility.
- Dual ‘power-on’ options for the ease of operation. (can be controlled by a switch or direct to battery)
- All aluminum structure with omnidirectional heatsink for maximum airflow and optimum cooling performance.
- All detachable connectors with several optional length cables.
- Adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequency for fine tuning.
- Motor/ESC temperature protection and low voltage protection.
- MS Windows 7/10 compatible and mobile app software for data logging, programming, and firmware updating.
MMax 8 Competition 1/8th 200A ESC
|MMax 8 200A ESC||Value|
|CPU:||Super speed PIC32 32-bit CPU with 5-stage pipeline|
|Mode:||Sensored/ Smart Sensorless|
|Power Input:||2S-6S Li-Po|
|Wire input:||Black 12AWG 200mm x2|
|Wire output:||Black 12AWG 200mm x3|
|Cooling fan:||40x40x10mm HV turbo fan|
|Net weight:||107g (w/o wires and cooling fan)|
|Support voltage/ Motor KV limit:||2S: no limit|
OPTIONAL & SPARE PARTS LIST
|Maclan ProLink programming card||MCL4001|
|Maclan MMAX ESC power switch||MCL4102|
|Maclan MMAX receiver cable 30cm||MCL4201|
|Maclan MMAX receiver cable 20cm||MCL4103|
|Maclan MMAX receiver cable 10cm||MCL4104|
|Maclan MMAX receiver cable 5cm||MCL4117|
|Maclan MMax 40mm HV Turbo fan||MCL4191|