Not a relabel, and no overstatements!
The Maclan Racing MMax Pro 160A competition ESC is THE next generation competition ESC for 1/10 RC car racing. The MMax Pro was developed from the ground up with 18+ months of R&D efforts by Maclan Racing. We had only one goal in mind: simply, to be faster than anything in the market.
MMax Pro 160A ESC Features:
- High performance 32-bit CPU for high speed and accurate processing.
- New generation firmware algorithms for the strongest ever throttle and brake performance.
- On board USB host for the ease of connectivity and unlimited extensibility.
- Dual power-on options for the ease of operation. (controlled by switch or controlled by battery)
- All aluminum structure with omnidirectional heatsink for optimum cooling performance.
- Modular connectors with optional length cables.
- Adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequency for fine tuning.
- 12 Built-in profiles from blinky (zero timing) to mod, from on-road to off-road applications.
- Advanced Boost/Turbo/Over Boost system for top level racing.
- Motor/ESC temperature protection, and low voltage protection.
- MS Windows compatible software for data logging, programing, and firmware updating
Available in November 2016. For for information CLICK HERE.